Monday, March 21, 2011

Lemon Juice Safe For Dogs

UD CANARIA A COLONY IN THE ALPS

Yellow Ink
In the picture above, the three canaries in the
Cashpoint Altach Stadium Schnabelholz, Austria, pose for
The Yeray grancanario Ortega forget the hell of UD Neighborhood and bursting onto the Cashpoint Altach: signing two goals in four games. He joins the team of the Second Bundesliga and Tomi Jimenez Correa Ione

A bit of the Canaries is in Austria, in the same destination club. The arrival of the globetrotting Yeray Ortega makes the Erst Cashpoint Altach League (Austrian Second Division) more English in the team championship since his name is attached to also Ione grancanario defense Jiménez (former UD Las Palmas) and striker Tomi Tenerife Correa (former CD Tenerife). The canaritos of Altach are working very well at all aspiring to the First Bundesliga, which is located seven points behind Admira Wacker when there are eleven games for the conclusion of the calendar.
A Yeray will be costs little knapsack on his back in search of a salary. Until last winter market was in the neighborhood where his happiness was incomplete: "The costumes for this team is amazing," referring to the collective suffering serious economic problems Saint Lucian club. "My personal situation was very tight there. When I did this chance to return to Austrian football I did not think twice," he says. "I passed the test and while I'm away from my, at least I can take home a salary to any employee."
Yeray Ortega, the day of submission.
(Personal File Yeray Ortega)
His adaptation has been easy because Ione and Tomi have served as ambassadors. The aftermath of the hard months in the Neighborhood is still perceived in its manifestations, however: "I keep me very fit and still maintain the illusion of playing in the elite. I think I am able to play football six or seven years. But here, right now, I appreciate very much what economic as sports, we have a chance of promotion to and charge per day. These are things that, unfortunately, are not common in our island. "
Yeray has a collection of shirts in his closet. University Neighborhood, Lanzarote, Villa de Santa Brigida, Celtic, Pájara, Real Oviedo, Eibar, ... lacked the yellow UD Las Palmas recalling that "I was in subsidiaries and I kept wanting to know whether it was or not to show off. But in a sense my blood runs yellow as all Gran Canaria.

two goals in four games
Staging the Erst League has been idyllic in the personal: two goals in four games have installed directly in the starting line. The style of play Altach going to their conditions as "prevailing strength, speed and control. We have many quality players on our team, something that surprised. But understand that "is a set Altach Austria atypical because our coach (Adi Hütter) always wants us to play the ball, no balls and that we want the players should canaries but sometimes we take many risks. "
VALUATIONS
Yeray Ortega (I)
"IONE IS THE CHIEF OF THE DEFENCE " not personally acquainted with Ione Tomi and before you come. Ione is the head of the defense, not talking and putting the team. Peers respect him a lot and has become a key element in the eleven. Tomi, however, is emerging from a long injury but is noted here is very dear because it was last season as top scorer with 18 goals. We miss him and when he recovers we will be able to hunt down the leadership. "
" SPANISH AS A SECOND B " " This category comparability and English Segunda B with great force and contact. We must be attentive to the latter moves. However, to attend football matches in Spain less fans. Admira, leader, and we are the two most powerful and we will play the first place and promotion. "
" I FELT AT THE UNIVERSITY IMPORTANT "My time at the University was unbelievable. I felt important and enjoyed promotion to the Second Division and the year in the silver division. We were a family and learned a lot of players who deserved to reach as high as in the case of Jose Ojeda, Francis Santana, Twins Hernandez, his brother Alberto ...".
"MY WORST STAGE IN THE EIBAR" Tab in a Champions Celtic had in its ranks Mostovoi, Karpin, Gustavo Lopez, ... was difficult to make myself a hole. I gave the worst Eibar where I spent my time as a player because I found a detestable person as Ciarreta Blas, however I found very helpful in the locker room. "
" THE RISE OF OVIEDO WAS AWESOME " " highlight in my career advancement with Real Oviedo. In the Tartiere looked like we were playing in the Champions: always full. Without doubt, one of the best crowds in Spain, along with Union Deportiva Las Palmas. The Asturian gave an example because he never left his computer or in the Third Division, which grew to 30,000 people in a league promotion. They treated me like one of them and I sang the 'cheep, cheep' at the reception that we did at City Hall. That gesture always carry in your heart. "
Yeray Ortega, Austria (personal archive I)
"WHAT THE NEIGHBORHOOD IS INCREDIBLE" "People in the Neighborhood is like my own family. It's amazing what has endured and is enduring this dress. Despite everything, given up for the team with joy. Best wishes to all players and coaching staff" .
"NEAR INNSBRUCK AND ZURICH" "Altach City is small, but is a few kilometers from Innsbruck and Zurich. They live well, is different and nice. It is very cold but I've used. Also I love snow. It's a different feeling. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment